- Compact 35 is the most suitable for lifting height application.
- Compact 35 is a rotation resistant rope and made with compacted parts of outer strands and inner strands.
- Compact 35 has an extremely high breaking strength with a very strong resistance against drum crushing.
- Compact 35 is fully lubricated and made out of galvanized or ungalvanized wires.
- 35x7 Class ropes have less than 2 degrees of rotation.
Wire rope & aircraft cable should never be used at breaking strength. 10:1 safety factor minimum is recommended for critical/overhead application. Do not use for overhead lifting without consulting a wire rope rigging professional. End fittings may not hold to 100% of strength efficiency so a safety factor such as 5:1 should be divided into the assembly actual strength. A pull test is recommended for quality assurance.